skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, 30 October 2009
Mirror I made. Got a plane mirror from B&Q and made my image in
photoshop
and printed it on vinyl and stuck it on. Was very pleased with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
IncredimadLisa
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(10)
More things arrived for my shop. Punches, stick ...
Mirror I made. Got a plane mirror from B&Q and m...
This is the picture I'm using for family cards. ...
Made this to use for some christmas cards. Still...
Woo my craft stuff for my shop started coming in....
I made myself into a vector image and printed it ...
A girly birthday card I made. Was a while go. J...
Some cards I made last year when first started to ...
Birthday Card I made for my sons friend. Printed ...
Im Lisa, 31 and live in Essex. Im from Aberdeen i...
No comments:
Post a Comment